Would you like to have FutureDanger.com top threat indicators scrolling
on the top or bottom of your Word Press site?
Download or plugin for Word Press and you can have up to the minute FutureDanger situations scrolling on your site
- Automatically scrolls on your homepage
- Choose from top of screen or bottom (30px height for either)
- Change rate of speed and direction
- Light and Dark version to fit your site style
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Future Danger Breaking News : Configure the plugin
Word Press Plugin Download: Stable Release
Q. I installed it and set it to top of my site, and it doesn’t show.
A. It is only 30 pixels in height, so it probably showing under the word press admin bar, To Verify: logout of word press and check your homepage
Q. My logo is underneath it when its on the top.
A. Try using it on the bottom of your site, or adding some 30px padding to top of your header.